Floor Coverings International provides kitchen flooring solutions to the greater Brookfield, Waukesha, and Milwaukee area. Popular kitchen flooring choices are tile, hardwood, stone, and vinyl. At Floor Coverings International, we bring the flooring store to you by offering you a free, in-home estimate so that you can browse our samples directly where they’ll be installed – your kitchen! You’ll also benefit from the guidance of one of our expert Design Associates who will lead your consultation and can help you sort through the many options available to find the best fit for your space.
Whether you’re interested in brand new kitchen flooring, interested in a backsplash, or have a unique project in mind, let us be your one-stop shop for kitchen flooring. We will do our best to ensure your project is completed quickly, efficiently, and affordably for you.
Choosing the Right Kitchen Flooring For You
- Kitchen flooring should be water and stain-resistant, due to the many messes and heavy traffic that happen in the kitchen.
- Depending on the appearance of your kitchen, you may want kitchen flooring that complements the other features in the room or offers a bold, contrasting accent.
- Tile & vinyl are also resistant to grease, which makes them very popular kitchen flooring choices.
Also Consider That:
- Hardwood and stone flooring are more expensive kitchen flooring options, and they may retain stains if not properly sealed.
- Tile requires periodic re-grouting, especially because frequent stains can cause discoloration.
- Vinyl & linoleum are the most cost-effective options for kitchen flooring.
We work directly with Shaw, Armstrong, Daltile, and other well-known flooring manufacturers so that we can stock the best products at competitive prices. Explore our selection of vinyl, tile, and hardwood flooring to discover the kitchen flooring that’s perfect for your home!
A Note From Our Owner
“Here at FCI Brookfield, we want to provide our customers with goodlooking, high-quality, durable kitchen flooring. Call us today to schedule a convenient at-home consultation!” – Matt Werner, Owner, FCI Brookfield